7.08.2010

Dive of the Month: Rich's

DISCLAIMER:
   I AM NOT, nor do I claim to be, a food critic. Everything written in this review is purely based on my own non-professional OPINIONS. I write reviews only to give others my opinion about certain restaurants/products, so that they can better decide for themselves if they would or wouldn't want to try out what I'm reviewing. I give good reviews to those who have satisfied me, not because I've been given or want something. Likewise, I give bad reviews to those who have dissatisfied me, and in no way am I intentionally trying to harm them.

Instead of going out to eat a few times a month, the Man and I decided to save our money and pick one restaurant each month to review. This is June's pick.

Okay, okay. I know I'm a bit late, but I just couldn't find the motivation to write about this one. It's not that this place was bad, I just have more fun writing about my own recipes.

This time we picked Rich's Mighty Fine Burgers & Grub. Their specialty? Burgers, of course! Rich's has one of the best selections of burgers I've seen, including the Blue Wing Burger, which is supposed to be the spiciest.
They also have a good selection of sandwiches ranging from philly cheesesteaks, to tilapia, and even veggie. And, you can't have sandwiches and burgers without a side of fries! Or, if you don't like fries, you can go with sauteed zucchini or fried green beans.

Here's what we ordered.

Blue Cheese Crumble Bacon Burger



Queso Dip



Mushroom Provolone Burger




Blue Cheese Crumble Fries
***
30 E Broadway
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801)355-0667
Hours: Mon-Sat 11-8  Closed Sunday
Price:$ (entrees under $10)
Rich's Mighty Fine Burgers & Grub on Urbanspoon


3 comments:

  1. Sorry Rich. Thank you for letting me know about my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess. I appreciate you correcting and updating your blog. I have been looking again at the pictures you posted and it does look like your burgers were overcooked which would definitely make them dry and flavorless. We were having some problems with one of our meat purveyors and the quality of chuck they were sending. The patties were pressed too tightly and unfortunately, of questionable quality and consistency. This also greatly adds to a dry, bland, and flavorless burger.

    We have since changed to Main Street meats as our sole provider and are completely happy with the change. It is a far better burger.

    I invite both of you to come in and eat, on me of course, and see if you can tell the difference.

    Thanks again!!

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, I would absolutely love to take you up on your offer!
    I appreciate it very much, and I greatly look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some sugar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...