3.04.2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip


One of the dishes we enjoyed at Alexis' baby shower.
I have shared this recipe before, but I love it so much that I feel it deserves to be shared again. :)

-Jess



Buffalo Chicken Dip
Recipe can also be found on Blog Chef

2 8oz (16oz) packages cream cheese
1 cup ranch*
3/4 cup buffalo sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot Buffalo
1 10oz can chicken, drained
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through and cheese is melted.

Usually served as a dipping for chips or vegetables, but I will not hold it against you if you want to eat it straight out of the pan. ;)


Helpful Hints
*You can use any ranch dressing you like. Bacon ranch is my favorite. Bleu cheese dressing would be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. franks red hot is one of my FAVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. If my fiance saw this he would be begging me right now to make it for him. I'll have to bury it somewhere obscure on the world wide web. This looks delicious and I will definitely have to try it soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some sugar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...